ISO 20000 Information Technology Service Management System Standard is a standard that guides the way in which companies or units providing information technology services can meet the expectations of internal and external customers, continually improve and improve their situation and performance, manage and implement their respective operations and apply them. It is process based and can be applied by integrating with standards such as ISO 9001 Quality Management System or ISO 27001 Information Security Management System.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ISO 20000 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES SERVICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
- It optimizes all customers and costs.
- Keeps information technology services running.
- Information technology manages the risks and complexity.
- It saves time.
- Competitive advantage.
- Increases security, speed and accessibility in service processes.
- It provides customer satisfaction with appropriate and timely support to determine customers’ needs.
- Provides more efficient and efficient use of resources.
WHO CAN USE / IMPLEMENT THE ISO 20000 STANDARD?
ISO 20000 Information Technology Service Management System Standard is a suitable standard for all scale and companies in the sector.