Energy management is the efficient use of energy from safety, quality and quantity of production, without sacrificing environmental responsibilities. The ISO 50001 Energy Management System Standard provides organizations with the processes and systems required to improve energy efficiency, and the implementation and sustainability of these processes and systems. The standard covers all types of energy. All of the organizations encourage effective energy management, cost reduction and environmental awareness.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ISO 50001 ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
- Reduces energy consumption with the help of implemented projects.
- It keeps the energy costs under control and reduces them.
- It controls the use of existing equipment and equipment.
- It provides information on performance through monitoring of energy consumption.
- It improves efficiency and ensures compliance with the law.
- Reduce the adverse environmental impact caused by the scent.
- Increase prestige in society as regards energy consciousness.
- Contributes to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
- It integrates with other management systems to save resources.
WHO CAN USE / IMPLEMENT ISO 50001 STANDARD?
The ISO 50001 Energy Management System Standard has been established in a structure suitable for the application of organizations of all types and sizes, private or public organizations, service or production companies. It is directly related to energy-related organizations.