We can define customer satisfaction as the benefit that goods and services provide for customers’ expectations. The ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System is a management approach that enables the company to build and maintain profitable and long-term relationships with potential customers. This standard primarily envisages the fulfillment of management commitments related to the creation of a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), the delivery of solutions to each complaint received and the improvement of customer service.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFİTS OF ISO 10002 CUSTOMER SATİSFACTİON MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
- It will show you how to follow the direction of feedback from customers.
- Develops awareness and attention of employees about customer complaints.
- Indicates the customer’s attention.
- Provides customer satisfaction.
- It provides solution possibilities by preventing repetition of complaints.
- Increase the reputation of the establishment.
- Reduce the cost of holding customers.
WHO CAN USE / IMPLEMENT ISO 10002 STANDARD?
The ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System Standard is a standard that can be applied by operators of all types and sizes, whether they are satisfied with their customers or want them to serve beyond their expectation, whether it is private, public or voluntary sectors.